ÅKU 2017 is launched in e-training format and is based on varied learning in the form of lectured films, animated fact sequences and interactive exercises. The lecturer reinforces their message by means of illustrative examples supported by graphics, text and image. Most sections are finished with a number of questions and scenarios that ensure you have sufficient knowledge in a specific area.
It is the industry organisation SwedSec that has determined the content of the ÅKU 2017.
Who is this for?
There are four versions of ÅKU 2017:
Click on the professions to read more and sign up today!
The topics of the year are:
- MiFID II - Investment advice
- MiFID II - Financial Instrument Trading
- New rules on market abuse
- New money laundering legislation
- Provisions for fact sheets for PRIIP Products
- Funding Information
- Flagging and Blanking
- Legal Depositors for Children and Adults
- Occupational Pension Tax Investigation
- Insurance Distribution Directive (IDD)
- Occupational Pension
- Amortisation Requirements
- New Rules for Mortgages
- The Ethics Case
You will implement one or more versions of the ÅKU 2017 depending on your role in the bank. Some sections are involved in several versions of the training. You only need to complete one section once. Your results are saved.