This year’s ÅKU is an online course based on varied learning in the form of movies, animated fact sequences, cases, filmed lectures and interactive exercises. The training is available in four versions, and which is suitable for you depends on your professional role.
The four different versions:
• Management and control
The content of the ÅKU is determined by the trade association SwedSec, and this year the course contains 16 subjects. Note that you do not have to master all 16 subjects, only the topics SwedSec considers to be related to your professional role.
- Investment fraud
- EBA Guidelines on Control
- EU Data Protection Ordinance
- Portfolio creation and recommendations
- Housing economy
- Sharpened amortisation requirements
- The housing association's economy
- Insurances in connection with inheritance and inheritance
- Family law and mortgages
- Taxation of capital assets in business activities
- Taxation of derivative instruments in business activities
- Investment Park Account
- Housing tax
- Future proxy
- Ethics case
- New insurance distribution law
Click below to watch the trailer now!
Click the job titles below to read more about what the different versions contain and to order the course.