Individual occupational pension
The course comprises of two teacher-led training days. During the course days, we review what occupational pensions are, who can have an occupational pension and what regulations apply.
You will also learn what options are available to secure the pension commitments that companies offer their employees.
Who is this for?
The course is aimed at people who offer business-oriented advice on pensions, insurance and savings. The course's design suits people who will start working as an insurance broker or a company advisor and for those who need to update their skills in the occupational pension area.
- Who can have an occupational pension?
- Qualitative rules for pension insurance
- Remuneration rules for insurance premiums and for individual tradesmen
- Remuneration rules for employers in the insurance of pension obligations in insurance
- The difference between the insurance of pension commitments in insurance, pension foundation and debt management
- Association forms
- Knowledge test
Anmäl dig här!