Insurance Knowledge – blended learning
In the first part of this training, you will complete our e-programs that give you the foundation and understanding of the different parts of the subject. The e-courses are called "Insurance Skills", "Risk Insurance" and "Savings Insurance". The trainings are based on interactive learning that uses animated and filmed sections with exercises to develop your knowledge.
The second part of the training consists of a teacher-led day where you can build and deepen the knowledge of the two e-programs. You will be able to ask questions and discuss different solutions with the supervisor and other participants.
The goal of the trainings is to have basic knowledge of how insurance activities work and what forms of insurance are available. You will also develop the skills to properly evaluate different insurance companies and their products.
Who is this for?
This course is aimed at people who work with counselling and the delivery of insurance to individuals or companies. The course is also suitable for those who have just started working as insurance brokers or advisors.
- The main legal frameworks for life insurance business
- How life and death insurance is built
- Different components of the insurance premium and understanding how they affect the premium when changing assumptions
- Risk assessment
- The rules for pensions, capital and capital pension insurance
- Traditional insurance and unit-linked insurance
- Solvency and consolidation
- Mutual and profit-sharing life insurance companies
- International insurance market
- New insurance products on the market
- What to consider when choosing insurance products
- Repurchase and transfer rights
- Risk insurance
- How risk insurance is affected by legislation
- Packaging of risk insurance
- Sickness and accident insurance
- Group insurance
Paller Svärd has 15 years of experience in the financial and insurance industry, partly as an entrepreneur with his own securities movement and partly as a trainer. He has studied economics at the Lubin School of Business, Pace University, New York. He also has solid experience in counselling vis-à-vis private individuals in private banking as well as companies and institutions. Today he holds SwedSec and Life Diploma courses in his specialist areas where participants have found a very high degree of implementation, with an approved exam.
Anmäl dig här!