SwedSec – Management & control functions with 3 course days
We offer an three-day intensive teacher-led training in our office at Stureplan, Stockholm. Find out what this course is all about and what you can expect before signing up.
In addition to the three days of training, you will receive:
- The book Management and Control in the Securities Market.
- A login to the study portal where you will have access to:
- Preparatory e-training.
- Full study material for the course days.
- Teacher-chat, a forum where you can ask questions directly to the teacher.
Call us for more information on 08-407 00 40.
Who is this for?
This training is for CEOs, other responsible managers and compliance officers. Some job roles in risk control and other risk functions may also benefit from this training.
Day 1 and 2 - Management and Internal Control
Sub-area 1 + 3 (including Capital Requirements)
- Corporate Governance
- Control Features
- Bank Resolution and Bank Recovery
- Contracts and Outsourcing
- Remuneration Policy
- Risks and Capital Requirements (sub-area 2)
- Rules on Securities Market
- Interventions and Sanctions
- Authorisation requirements
- Customer Protection Rules
- Information and reporting requirements
Day 3 - Financial economics, instruments and risks
Sub-area 2 (excluding capital requirements)
- Financial economics and financial instruments
- Monetary policy, banking and financial markets
Anmäl dig här!