The role and responsibility of the insurance broker
The role and responsibility of the insurance broker is an e-training that is based on interactive learning that uses animated and filmed sections with exercises. During the training, you will learn what insurance brokerage means and what requirements the Financial Supervisory Authority imposes on those who provide insurance.
The goal of the training is to teach you what you need to do to comply with the laws and regulations that govern a business.
The training takes about 60 minutes to complete, and you will finish with an exam that includes 25 questions. Once you have passed the exam, you can print a certificate of completion.
Who is this for?
The training is aimed at people who provide life and liability insurance. By law, all insurance intermediaries must be able to apply the Insurance Brokerage Act (2005: 405), the Swedish Securities Brokerage Regulation (SFS 2005: 411), the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority's regulations and the General Advice on Insurance Brokerage (FFFS 2005: 11).
What does insurance intermediation mean?
- The background to the law
- What are insurance intermediaries?
- Exemption from the license requirement
Control of insurance intermediaries
- Declaration from the employee
- Associated insurance brokers
- Inform in the right way
- Documentation requirements
- PUL at the customer meeting
Laws and damages
- Laws, regulations and norms
- The role of the EU
Permission, supervision and sanctions
- Financial Supervisory Authority's role
- Statutory requirements for legal and natural persons
- Complaints management and dispute resolution
Good insurance brokerage
- What is good insurance brokerage?
- Impartial analysis
Anmäl dig här!