Update – New fund rules according to UCITS IV
In 2011, the UCITS IV Fund Regulation introduced a major change in Swedish law. Since then, it is mandatory for all insurance intermediaries that provide funds or fund advice to update their knowledge and complete a knowledge test ContentoWassum Academy provides an e-training course to help insurance intermediaries meet this law.
The course takes about 30 minutes to complete and you will finish with an interactive test. Once you have passed the test, you can print a certificate of completion.
Who is this for?
For advisors and insurance intermediaries who give investment advice or transfer shares in funds.
- Background and purpose of changes in fund law
- Management company passport
- Changes in the fund's focus and fund rules
- Merger of funds in the EEA
- The new Key Investor Information Document (KIID)
- Recipient and Food Fund Structure
- Share classes
- New risk measurement for derivative positions according to VaR and organisational requirements for OTC derivative management
Anmäl dig här!